The innovative QX Series is a revolutionary step for your entire facility, one that shows how a smarter tool can improve process control, operator comfort and data communication in a single package while increasing productivity, lowering costs and ensuring a high-quality product at the end of your line— all at a price you can afford today.
Tools that put you in total control are the future of assembly. That future is here, that future is REAL.
NOT JUST TORQUE CONTROL BUT TOTAL CONTROL.
• Ingersoll Rand’s patented closed-loop transducer control at the heart of the tool delivers precise torque and accurate, traceable results—it’s precision where you need it most
• A multi-function display module allowing for quick setup and feedback on every QX Series tool
• Eight user-programmable configurations for torque, angle and speed per tool make it one tool that does the work of eight, reducing costs and workspace clutter
• Compact, lightweight and ergonomically balanced so the operator can work without restraints
• Cordless and compact, the QX Series is designed for safe and clean operation
• A wireless communication option facilitated by Ingersoll Rand’s dedicated Process Communication Module (PCM) helps integrate the tool and the assembly line into a true plant-wide network
• Manage data, process control and the ability to adjust tool configurations in real time using Ethernet, Fieldbus or I/O
• Fast programming that makes the tool adaptable to any changes on your line
• Cordless and portable that allows for movement around your facility
• Available in both pistol and angle wrench
Ingersoll Rand’s design team started with a bold idea—to engineer a new class of advanced cordless fastening tools that could deliver closed-loop, multi-configuration control and precision at an affordable price. This idea has become a reality with the QX Series.
The QX Series Precision Screwdriver, Haz Tool and Angle Wrenches are designed with innovative technological features that set it apart from all other tools in the category.
The building blocks of Ingenious Engineering
|Multi-Function Display Module||Patented Closed-Loop Transducer||Digital Signal Processor|
|• User-friendly display shows results and accepts programming inputs
• Up to eight user-programmable fastening configurations
• Stores cycle data for up to 1,200 rundowns
|• Accurately senses torque to manage the fastening cycle
• Ultimate process control
• Advanced strategies like angle control, prevailing torque and torque monitoring
|• Accurately controls motor for precision fastening
• Monitors torque, angle and motor current while comm-unicating end-ofrun data
• Eliminates the need for costly external controller
|Advanced Power Board||Intelligent Radio Board||DC Brushless Motor|
|• Controls DC motor to drive tools through userprogrammed torque, angle and speed profiles
• Modulates power from lithium ion battery to optimize performance
|• An optional feature that transmits end-of-run data wirelessly to the Process Communication Module (PCM)
• PCM transmits data to database or assembly line control system via Ethernet, Fieldbus or I/O
|• Drives QX Series precision power train
• No brushes to wear out or leave carbon residue
• Efficient rare earth magnet motor designed for more than a million cycles
Download our Brochures for more information